Some people think vitamins and supplements are total bullshit. I totally get it — not everyone is into the whole natural, organic, essential, herbal, overpriced "nonsense" that I'm into. But if I'm being real with you, it's NOT nonsense at all! So, to try and get you on my team, here is a list of my vitamin and supplement regimen and reasons for digesting each:
- Vitamin C (500mg daily) : Benefits - Protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling!
- Tumeric (500mg daily) : Benefits - Natural anti-inflammatory compound, fights against cancer, heart disease, and depression.
- Grape Seed Extract (50mg daily) : Benefits - Aids bone strength, oral health, skin health, swelling, and heart health.
- Coconut Oil (1000mg after dinner daily) : Benefits - Immune system boost, helps brain and memory function, improves digestion, improves burning fat, prevents gum disease.
- Ashwagandha (100mg daily) - Helps reduce stress, asthma, and inflammation.
When picking a vitamin and supplement regimen, it is important to do plenty of research, which may include consulting with your primary physician. Pick natural and organic brands that come highly recommended. I buy most of my products at Whole Foods and there is always a specialist roaming around the aisle available to help answer any questions. I will say this — I have noticed a HUGE difference in my overall wellness and health since starting this regimen. I am rarely getting sick, I never feel run down, and I experience zero side effects.
Love & Light,